Monday, November 5, 2012

Scat on the Path

Sometimes that "Harajuku" moment comes from shit. Literally.

Bear Scat (foreground) & Wildcat Scat (behind, to the right) 


One of my favorite parts of trail running is seeing all of the animal tracks & scat. It makes me feel wild to be out there with the other creatures.

I was on The Challenging Path of Blessings this morning & the trail had lots of poop on it. I especially enjoyed seeing wild cat scat next to bear scat. It is similarly amusing when there is cat poo next to dog poo.

As much as running is one foot after the other, it is one life lesson after another. Integration of body, mind & soul in motion keeps me floating down the path and makes me fairiii flit through my terrestrial existence, even when there's poo on the path. This is a light life.  Sigh.....



The View from a Turn Around.  Eureka is under that fog blanket 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment