Monday, January 28, 2013

BeGood Haul

BeGood Haul by molly-robles featuring cowgirl boots

Easily my favorite BeGood Purchase:  4Sight Adventurer Sunnies!

For every pair of sunglasses you buy, they give a new pair of
 corrective glasses to a person in need.


Uniqlo faux leather jacket
uniqlo.com
I mostly decline to buy new leather because it feels like I'm funding a creature's demise.  


Uniqlo
uniqlo.com  
Its hard to tell in the picture, but they are jodhpur style knit pants.  A cozy au-courant alternative to leggings :)


Laredo cowgirl boots
amazon.com
I heart my cowgirl boots so much <3 small="">


Vintage '90's cross-body Coach bag from ThriftTown in San Francisco.  What a score!



Aurelie Cowl Neck Top Dark Lavender
amourvert.com
Organic cotton deliciousness purchased at BeGood in SF.








No comments:

Post a Comment